geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: JAX-WS/JBI (Re: [VOTE] sponsor ActiveMQ & ServiceMix to become sub-projects of Geronimo)
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2005 20:24:45 GMT
Wow, it sounds like there is something very personal between you
two.  You are both great guys and have a reputation for being very
reasonable. Can you guys maybe get together on the phone and work it
out?

I hope we can maintain the friendly tone we have been having lately
on this mailing list.

Thanks,

-dain