geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: XADataSource Pools
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2005 18:46:24 GMT
we could, but I think it would have a single config-param that was a
string that gets parsed into a property file.

Since it takes about 5 minutes to write a specific xadatasource wrapper
for a specific xadatasource implementation, I have been hoping that
people who wanted to use a specific xadatasource would take that 5
minutes and contribute one.

david jencks