geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <>
Subject Re: NEW - [VOTE] sponsor WADI to become sub-projects of Geronimo
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2005 10:24:30 GMT
On 11/20/05, Geir Magnusson Jr. <> wrote:
> +1
> Doesn't WADI span more than Geronimo?  Would it be a good candidate
> for TLP, maybe as a base for a general clustering technology project?

Yes, WADI currently works with Jetty and Tomcat and the next goal is
to make it work with Geronimo. Possibly in time it could become a TLP,
but I think that housing it at Geronimo is a good plan for now. It can
always move up to that level once we feel it's ready, correct?

The Castor Project

Apache Geronimo

View raw message