geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AMD Opteron Equipment for Development/Testing
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 01:19:24 GMT
On 11/15/05, MacDonald, Kyle <kyle.macdonald@amd.com> wrote:

> AMD will be providing (4) 2P AMD Dual Core Opteron based systems to help
> with dev, testing and QA.
>
> In addition we will be happy to have our Java team assist with
> development support issues around x86-64 and multi-core.
>
> Please let us know if there are any other ways we can help Geronimo.

What an incredible donation - woooooooohooooooooo!!!

Will there be an operating system pre-installed on them? Will these be
hosed at AMD? Is there anything that you need from the Geronimo team?
Please let us know.

And a big *THANK YOU* to AMD!!!

BTW, we should set up a page on the website that lists all the
hardware contributions as a thank you to the contributors.

Bruce
);'

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/