geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XADataSource Pools
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2005 21:38:09 GMT
On 11/6/05, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi> wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Nov 2005, David Jencks wrote:
>
> > Since it takes about 5 minutes to write a specific xadatasource wrapper for a
> > specific xadatasource implementation, I have been hoping that people who
> > wanted to use a specific xadatasource would take that 5 minutes and
> > contribute one.
>
> Could you point me to an example or more specific instructions? I'm just
> trying to figure out how to configure PostgreSQL XADataSource with
> Geronimo.

Oddly enough, I began looking into the same thing this morning, but I
don't see an XADataSource as part of the PostgreSQL JDBC  driver
distirbution (postgresql-8.0-312.jdbc3.jar). However, I did stumble
upon a message from you on the pgsql-jdbc list:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2005-09/msg00131.php

What's the status of this XADataSource?

Bruce
);'