geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: update site location
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 17:03:43 GMT
Does eclipse support downloading plugins via a traditional mirror
system?  For example, if you click on the link for geronimo-1.0-M5 on
our website, you will get sent to the following mirror page:

http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/geronimo/1.0-M5/geronimo-1.0-M5.zip

That this page just lists the locations from which the file is
available.  This means that eclipse must be smart enough to follow
the links.

-dain