geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Daemon.doStartup() code does not call loadFailed and startFailed methods of the StartupMonitor interface
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 16:33:52 GMT
Have we checked what happens with port conflicts recently?  It would
be ideal if that didn't cause a shutdown, so you could go into the
console and resolve the conflict (so long as *all* the web ports don't
conflict).  I'm trying to remember what else I've run into that caused
a shutdown...  If the config.xml has a bogus entry, that causes a
shutdown, and I didn't like that much either.

What are the problems we expect to see that we think *should* cause a shutdown?

Aaron