geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Any objections to new configId format?
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 14:02:37 GMT
I'm sorry, but I object if you can't use an "arbitrary URI" configId
as a parentId, assuming you're using neither the assembly plugin nor
the packaging plugin.  As in, you deploy a configuration with an
arbitrary URI using the command-line deployer or the console deployer,
then another one that depends on the first one.  Please make sure that
works before you commit the changes.

Thanks,
    Aaron