geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: [wadi-dev] Re: Startup scripts - thoughts on PID file for Geronimo
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2005 16:05:52 GMT
It's easy to pull the server and domain name from a running server.
There are just two caveats:

1) The server must have started, or at least, some parts of it must have started
2) You must have the administrative username and password (though that
could be read from the file where the deployer saves it)

Aaron