geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Constructing deployment plans from Configuration GBeanData
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2005 07:30:16 GMT
Note that JSR-77 requires us to expose the J2EE DD through our module
beans, and it may make sense to provide a similar hook for the
Geronimo plan.  That would make it easy to implement nicely in the
console, certainly.

However, I agree that it's important to be able to suppress showing
plans, particular for connectors where they're likely to have
passwords in them.  Sure, you only see that if you got into the
console/MEJB/whatever to begin with, but still...  I'm not sure what
to say about the default behavior.  I thought this was such a cool
idea until I thought about the password issue, but if we make hiding
the plans the default, then it's not all that useful a feature.  I'm
waffling.

Aaron