geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ and other runtime memory leaks identified by DayTrader
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 19:40:37 GMT
I also noticed that if you turn down the system database pool size
from 100 to 65, ActiveMQ starts to complain about not being able to
get a connection (and that's with no JMS activity!).  It may be worth
a little investigation, though David J though it might be a problem in
the pooling code not ActiveMQ.  I think I created a JIRA for this.

Aaron