geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: ApahceCon is T-26 days (or there abouts) thoughts about branching?
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 21:28:23 GMT
I wouldn't mind TCK testing what we've got as soon as David J has the
Tomcat/Jetty distros ready and calling it 1.0-RC1 if we can finish the
TCK in the next week or so.

On a side note, it still feels like there are some significant bugs
out there, though I haven't reviewed the list.  Can you send a list of
what looks like outstanding bugs for 1.0?

Could we get Alan to bless the state of security for 1.0?  I'm not
thinking of anything in particular, I just want to make sure he
doesn't have anything left to do.

Also, it would be nice if the client container could run remotely.  I
think David J said there wasn't a ton of work for this but it wasn't a
real high priority either.  Maybe if someone's sitting around bored
they could look at it?

Anyway, on your list, hot deploy directory is done, but it would be
nice if people could test it and make sure there aren't any issues.
And I haven't actually been working on remote deployment yet, though I
still mean to.  :)

Thanks,
    Aaron