geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Error: Unable to connect to server at...
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2005 20:09:57 GMT
Sorry to shed your hair!  I wonder if I should send out announcements
of syntax changes with a special prefix to make sure people pay
attention.

But maybe I can save your fingers some pain even if your scalp is
suffering: as of a commit earlier this morning, you can run "java -jar
bin/deployer.jar login" and it will save your username and password so
you don't have to pass them on the command line in the future.  Also,
if the server isn't running and you use --offline, you don't need the
username and password anyway.  Also, you can just dump your
applications in geronimo/deploy and they will be hot deployed.  :)

Aaron