geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Log Levels (INFO -> DEBUG)
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 19:28:28 GMT
> BTW, I suggest should you use log channels to divide the messages
> into the categories you listed below.  This will make it easy for an
> admin to turn off the garbage they are not interested in.

What do you mean by log channels?  That's not something I've done
before.  It would be great if we could group e.g. the "Geronimo" and
"Web" output to managed a bunch of stuff together, but I'm not sure
how to do that other than just changing the settings on a higher-level
package like "org.apache.geronimo".

Aaron