geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: 1.0 Feature List - Input Requested
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 14:56:26 GMT
The things I'd like to see in 1.0 are:

 - More console work
 - Remote deployment
 - Hot deploy directory
 - Bundled JavaMail with SMTP support
 - Separate Jetty and Tomcat ZIP/TAR distributions
 - A working installer distribution
 - Bug fixes

I'm not that keen on introducing clustering, WADI, or extra LDAP
integration if they are going to impact the stability/testing for 1.0
-- that's the kind of stuff I'd prefer to put in a branch until after
the release.

Thanks,
   Aaron