geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject New DB Pool Deployer Portlet
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 08:18:00 GMT
I just put in a start of a new portlet for managing database pools.
Right now it has a nice interface for creating pools, but a pretty
basic pool list and no editing or monitoring features.  But it was a
pretty big update, so it would be great if someone could give it a
spin and let me know how it goes (go to the console, select "Database
Pools" then "Add new database pool" and just don't pick "Other" for
the database type).  You need to have your driver JAR installed in the
repository (somewhere under geronimo/repository).

Thanks,
    Aaron