geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: XADataSource Pools
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2005 19:44:06 GMT
Doesn't count unless it makes it into the Geronimo repository.  :)
Can whoever's responsible for the TranQL one and Matt for the DB2 one
get them packaged and in the Maven repo so we can include them in
Geronimo?

I have an Oracle install that I can do at least some light testing against.

Thanks,
    Aaron