geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Binary images for Geronimo 1.0?
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2005 04:48:57 GMT
I agree completely (your ideal is also my ideal, and your minimum is
my preferred "worst case" as well).

WRT the documentation, there are really no noticable differences
between Tomcat and Jetty until you get far beyond the level of
documentation we include in a release, so I don't think this will be a
big issue.

Thanks,
    Aaron