geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Logo Request
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2005 01:32:10 GMT
For my 2 cents it would be nice if the "G" and the "Apache" and the
"Geronimo" were each centered relative to the image as a whole (again,
just talking about the one giant image).  But I'm no graphic artist,
so if you tell me it's better to have the edge of the "G" line up with
the edge of the "A" and "r" then I'll believe you.

Aaron