geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: May two different gbeans have the same name in a configuration
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 07:17:50 GMT
The j2eeType key property of the object name of a gbean is determined
by a setting in GBeanInfo.  So, these gbeans have names that differ
only in the j2eeType component.  I find the easiest way to find the
actual object name for a gbean is to look in the log for a message when
it starts.

thanks
david jencks