geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Build problems
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 18:45:55 GMT
My apologies, I believe this was caused by my committing a couple of
files in error.  I think I've rolled back the problematical changes:

Sending
modules/service-builder/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/deployment/
service/ServiceConfigBuilder.java
Sending
modules/service-builder/src/test/org/apache/geronimo/deployment/
service/ParentIDTest.java
Transmitting file data ..
Committed revision 348996.

I'm testing that geronimo now builds.