geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: m2: flushing out our dependencies
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 17:13:23 GMT

On Nov 16, 2005, at 8:20 AM, Prasad Kashyap wrote:

> Of the 14 missing jars, I was able to track down all but 5. I had some
> Qs about those 5 -
>
> castor || castor || 0.9.9 || 0.9.9.1 exists. Update pom to use this ?
what is using castor?  I think pluto is, anything else?

> org.apache.geronimo.fake || m2assembly || 1.0-SNAPSHOT || ???
no idea... obviously it is supposed to be something we control...

> activemq || activemq-core-test || 3.2 || can't trace this yet.
I doubt we actually need this, can you figure out what tries to pull it
in?

> javacc || javacc || 2.1 || [WARNING] This artifact has been relocated
> to javax.sql:jdbc-stdext:2.0.
It seems to me that this must be a mistake somewhere.

> xmlbeans || xmlbeans-jsr173-api || 2.0-dev || can't trace this yet.
for the m1 build we are using stax/jars/stax-api-1.0.jar.  Again, can
you trace where this requirement comes from?  Is there a generic m2
tool to trace where missing dependencies are required?

thanks
david jencks