geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kresten Krab Thorup <k...@trifork.com>
Subject CORBA
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 12:52:27 GMT
I submitted a patch for GERONIMO-1111 some time last week, and all I
have heard back is that the JIRA entry now says "patch available".
Apparently the changes have not been submitted to the trunk; is there
anything else I should do to make that happen?

It's rather challenging to work effectively here if we cannot share
code through a source repository.  I understand that you cannot
guarantee any particular turn around, but if it is this slow then I
might as well work out of a local source repository here and then
submit a new tar ball every once in a while.

FYI, we have spent some time last week on the build setup, M2 and
figuring a good way to do tests and in general just figuring out how
to "play by the rules here" in the geronimo build world.

Kresten Krab Thorup
krab@trifork.com

"We do not inherit the Earth from our parents, we borrow it from our
children."
Saint Exupery