geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kresten Krab Thorup <>
Subject CORBA
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 12:52:27 GMT
I submitted a patch for GERONIMO-1111 some time last week, and all I
have heard back is that the JIRA entry now says "patch available".
Apparently the changes have not been submitted to the trunk; is there
anything else I should do to make that happen?

It's rather challenging to work effectively here if we cannot share
code through a source repository.  I understand that you cannot
guarantee any particular turn around, but if it is this slow then I
might as well work out of a local source repository here and then
submit a new tar ball every once in a while.

FYI, we have spent some time last week on the build setup, M2 and
figuring a good way to do tests and in general just figuring out how
to "play by the rules here" in the geronimo build world.

Kresten Krab Thorup

"We do not inherit the Earth from our parents, we borrow it from our
Saint Exupery

View raw message