geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Barry van Someren <goltha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Single download, setup and build.
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 15:52:19 GMT
Well, but seeing how these tools are only required if you actually
want to work with the Geronimo people, the requirements aren't really
that strong.
Perhaps we could make daily code drops available for those who want
the somewhat current source but can't (or won't) use CVS/SVN.
Still CVS and SVN are easy to install