geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Barry van Someren <goltha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Single download, setup and build.
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 15:34:39 GMT
We could not ship the SDK (which is required to build the code) but we
could in theory ship the others.
You'd still need to worry about integrating them into the OS though,
so I'd suggest we just keep pointing the users to instructions for
CVS, SVN and Maven.
It's a pain to set up, but most developers will either already have it
or will know how to install it (with or without the instructions)

Once you have everything setup, G is one of the easiest environments
to work with.