geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Barry van Someren <goltha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Common Visual Design for Geronimo's User Interfaces
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 10:15:01 GMT
That's great :-)
I was working on a Swing app to interact with Geronimo and I was using
the Crystal icons (http://www.everaldo.com/crystal.html) for this.
(basically was just tossing together screens and was planning to hook
them up when I have some time)
In the name of consistency I'd have to use these though.

Definitely looks awesome!