geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: update site location
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 11:02:07 GMT
Exactly.  We've already made the mistake of not having G on mirrors
for a while (all fixed now, though) and I'm optimistic that what you
are doing is going to be really popular and well used.

I think we should pose this question to infrastructure just so the
are aware of what we're doing and can suggest something else if
needed.  How big is it?

geir

geirm@apache.org