geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: CORBA
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 06:43:50 GMT
While we figure out the best way to compile idl in maven2, the best
module structure etc etc could we commit the patches so we don't get
into patch hell?  svn is much more convenient to use for source control
than jira.  Are the patches entirely against sandbox/freeorb?   Shall I
apply them?

thanks
david jencks

Hoping to have a minute to look at this very soon....