geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <>
Subject [consolidation] next steps?
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 21:38:23 GMT
Everyone seems very positive about consolidating the community. How
should we proceed?

I was thinking that it would be nice to send an invitation to the
projects to join the Geronimo community as a subproject.  The
invitation letter would simply state our interest in having the
project join Geronimo and if they accept, to prepare a proposal for
the incubator.  When the proposals are ready, we would vote to accept
the project and forward it to incubator.

The projects mentioned in the "Consolidating the community" thread
and the email addresses for their dev lists.

ActiveCluster -
ActiveIO -
ActiveMQ -
ActivetSpaces -