geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: m2: flushing out our dependencies
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 19:13:31 GMT

On Nov 11, 2005, at 11:00 AM, Prasad Kashyap wrote:

> I'm done creating poms for the 17 modules in the attached text file.
>
>  I was able to get some jars (same version and all) from the M1
> repository. I need to track down the other jars.
>
>  Next I need to figure out how to create a patch from the repository
> jars. TortoiseSVN doesn't seem to help me there. Any tips here would
> be appreciated.
>
>  Should I create 1 JIRA for all these 17 modules or should each module
> have it's own JIRA ?
>
>  Cheers
>  Prasad

I'm worried  that duplicate work is happening.   The geronimo-specs
already have an m2 build so I would  think they all have valid m2 poms.
  I believe jeff genender has valid activemq poms from his work with
wadi.

I certainly don't know what should happen with these poms now that they
exist.  I don't think keeping them private to geronimo is likely to be
the best practice.  Should we open one issue/pom in maven evangelism?
Jason? Brett?

thanks
david jencks