geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error in geronimo-connector-1.0.xsd
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 20:14:10 GMT
Yes, you are correct.  Those two files which are in openejb need to be
fixed as well, but since those are in a different repository someone
else will need to fix them.

Matt, David J, or David B, would you mind putting in the same import to
resolve xml:lang for these two files?

geronimo-service-1.0.xsd is a different issue.  The validation error is
as described below...

The namespace attribute
'http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.0' of an <import>
element information item must not be the same as the targetNamespace of
the schema it exists in.    geronimo-service-1.0.xsd    a/schema    line
35    November 30, 2005 2:56:01 PM    17

As far as your error, I can't verify due to the itests not running at
the moment.  Make your schemaLocation use the http://....xml.xsd, run
clean at the root of open ejb, and rerun to ensure the new xmlbeans
classes are being regenerated.

Sachin

Brian Bonner wrote:
> [...]
>
> to corba-tss-config-2.0.xsd
>
> but it's failing on:
> Testsuite: org.openejb.corba.security.config.tss.TSSConfigEditorTest
> Tests run: 4, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 1.75 sec
>
> Testcase: testSimple1(org.openejb.corba.security.config.tss.TSSConfigEditorTest):	Caused
> an ERROR
> Cannot resolve type for handle
> _XY_Q=lang|R=lang@http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace
> (schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans.system.sBCFA77F9E613DB031018700055C2136C.descriptiontypeb480type)
> - code 13
> org.apache.xmlbeans.SchemaTypeLoaderException: Cannot resolve type for
> handle _XY_Q=lang|R=lang@http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace
> (schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans.system.sBCFA77F9E613DB031018700055C2136C.descriptiontypeb480type)
> - code 13
> 	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemImpl$XsbReader.readHandle(SchemaTypeSystemImpl.java:2000)
> 	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemImpl$XsbReader.readTypeRef(SchemaTypeSystemImpl.java:2074)
> 	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemImpl$XsbReader.loadAttribute(SchemaTypeSystemImpl.java:2891)
> 	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemImpl$XsbReader.readAttributeData(SchemaTypeSystemImpl.java:2883)
> 	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemImpl$XsbReader.finishLoadingType(SchemaTypeSystemImpl.java:2500)
> 	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemImpl.resolveHandle(SchemaTypeSystemImpl.java:3476)
> 	at org.apache.xmlbeans.SchemaComponent$Ref.getComponent(SchemaComponent.java:104)
> 	at org.apache.xmlbeans.SchemaType$Ref.get(SchemaType.java:872)
> 	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaParticleImpl.getType(SchemaParticleImpl.java:194)
> 	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.validator.Validator.beginEvent(Validator.java:395)
> 	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.validator.Validator.nextEvent(Validator.java:247)
> 	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Validate.emitEvent(Validate.java:172)
> 	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Validate.process(Validate.java:79)
> 	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Validate.<init>(Validate.java:39)
> 	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Xobj.validate(Xobj.java:1780)
> 	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlObjectBase.validate(XmlObjectBase.java:346)
> 	at org.apache.geronimo.schema.SchemaConversionUtils.validateDD(SchemaConversionUtils.java:593)
> 	at org.openejb.corba.security.config.tss.TSSConfigEditor.getValue(TSSConfigEditor.java:117)
> 	at org.openejb.corba.security.config.tss.TSSConfigEditorTest.testSimple1(TSSConfigEditorTest.java:104)
>
> On 11/30/05, Brian Bonner <bkbonner@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Jeff, Sachin,
>>
>> btw, I caught a problem in the corba stuff after the build:
>>
>> with:  corba-tss-config-2.0.xsd
>>
>> This has a similar import problem that I haven't yet resolved which is
>> causing my build to fail.
>>
>> geronimo-service-1.0.xsd  also has problems, but they're not affecting

IDE

I think we
 Right now I

importing a schema