geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Geronimo] Clustering
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 18:13:00 GMT

Rajith Attapattu wrote:
> Jeff,
>
> Apologize for late reply, down with flu.
>
> Is high availability JNDI (or JNDI clustering) a concept brought up by
> JBoss??

I don't know the answer to this question.

> Frankly I am no expert on this, so any pointers will be very helpful. I
> see that WADI is yet to implement this. So do u have any documentation
> on this?

This is an area we are all starting to look at.  One area I would
recommend looking at is seeing if we can leverage the Apache Directory
to handle the HA component of JNDI.  If so, this may be a much simpler job.

Thanks for helping out...this is great to have more folks chipping in on
this.