geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Empty pages/portlets in the console
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 15:35:55 GMT

Is now the time to remove the empty pages/portlets in the console?
There are 4 pages that I'm aware of that are not yet implemented:
- EJB Server
- J2EE Connections
- CORBA/IIOP
- UDDI Server

Are there some of these that we really need to get implemented before we
deliver v1?

While it's good to show the user what we have planned, it also looks a
bit unprofessional to have these dead links consuming space in the task
list.  If we still want to communicate what we plan to deliver can we do
it somewhere else, like in the documentation?

I'd like to submit a patch to remove these before we deliver v1 if there
are no strong objections.

Joe

--
Joe Bohn