geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Bartel <j...@mortbay.com>
Subject Re: Statistics Management and Jetty/Tomcat
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 06:34:02 GMT
Joe,

When do you need these statistics by?

We could certainly add methods like:

getConnectionsDuration()
getConnectionsRequests()
getRequestsDuration()

which would return an ever-increasing counter, and then you
would be able to infer the averages by using the getStatsOnMs()
method. That would be more in line with JSR77 type stats for your
purposes I think.

For Jetty6 we will be following more of the JSR77 style stats
gathering. Your feedback on this would be useful so we can
ensure that Jetty6 slurps into Geronimo with minimum fuss.

cheers
Jan