geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Bartel <j...@mortbay.com>
Subject Re: Statistics Management and Jetty/Tomcat
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:44:10 GMT
Joe,

Are you refering to Jetty's raw jmx statistics available from the
management console or to Jetty's JSR77 implementation?

Jetty supports JSR77 via a filter. Have a look at the Jetty extra/jsr77
package in the Jetty source tree. It is part of the JettyPlus server, but
should be able to be extracted to work with vanilla jetty. I've attached
the jettyplus config files that enables it for your info.

I can work with you on this to enable jsr77 for jetty if you'd like.

cheers
Jan