geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Geronimo equivilant of tomcat docBase attribute
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 19:04:34 GMT
Its been mentioned to me that there is a magic piece of configuration
data in one of the geronimo plans where one can specify the location of
resources for a web application, similar to the docBase attribute in the
<context> element of Tomcat's server.xml.  However, looking at the web
related plans I couldn't really find anything that looks like this could
be done.  Am I overlooking something? For static content created in the
Eclipse tools for a war, I'm wanting the server to load those resources
from the project workspace rather then from the config dir.  How can
this be done?

Thanks in advance

Sachin