geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Geronimo] Clustering
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 18:00:24 GMT

Rajith Attapattu wrote:
> As per Jeff's request I am currently ramping up on WADI. I guess jeff will shortly announce
the integration or any other intermediate tasks that needs to be done before WADI can be integrated.

> I guess we will have some discussion on what areas we will work on when the plan is announced??
>
> Jeff can you pls comment on this?

I think we just need a couple of Gbeans to get it initially integrated
in the web tier...I will tackle that.  It currently works under Tomcat
and Jetty in their standalone configurations.  Gianni is currently
working on the OpenEJB session integration with WADI...and we look
forward to getting that.

We are interested in the HA JNDI...so lets definitely get some
discussion going on that.

Jeff

> With Kind Regards,
>
> Rajith Attapattu.

who all are involved in     what areas so that it can help me to avoid any duplicate effort.