geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <>
Subject Re: [Geronimo] Road Map and TODO
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 04:53:07 GMT
Just email the dev lists here and CC  Hopefully
WADI will be over here shortly (an Apache project).  Its best to keep
all communication shared and open on this list.

Panda, Akshaya Kumar (Cognizant) wrote:
> Jeff/Rajith,
> Yes i will be intersted to work on this. But before jumping in on, i would like to know
who all are involved in     what areas so that it can help me to avoid any duplicate effort.
> Rajith: can you pl outline what you have planned to do?
> thanks
> akshay
of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
> prohibited and may be unlawful.
>   Visit us at

View raw message