geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Geronimo] Road Map and TODO
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 04:20:16 GMT
Tomcat clustering has been implemented as an interim.  We are ramping up
to use WADI which hopefully should be under Geronimo as an incubated
sub-project.  WADI will ultimately do the clustering, dynamic cache, and
replication for Geronimo.  We are cleaning up a few items and will
integrate it in shortly.  If you are interested in helping out on this,
have a look at wadi.codehaus.org for now.  Shortly we hope to have this
over here ;-)

Jeff