geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <>
Subject [Fwd: Re: where to download daily build?]
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2005 14:16:52 GMT
I really think it would be good to start posting daily builds so users
can start finding last minute defects, we otherwise might miss.  I don't
think asking users to have to build to get a recent driver is too
reasonable.  (I know... I'm guilty of having an outdated driver as well
:) ).  Is there anything special to posting a build? If someone can
outline the steps I don't mind building and uploading a build every
other day or so.

Or David B, is there a way to post the builds from continuum?