geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Request for ActiveMQ to cut a point release in support of Geronimo 1.0
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 19:51:04 GMT
Currently there has been one significant issue identified where ActiveMQ was
leaking Session objects that limited the Geronimo server stability over time.
That fix has been incorporated into ActiveMQ and I'd like to make sure that the
fix is included in Geronimo 1.0.  Currently we are working on the 3.2 release
and I wanted to ask if we can get a 3.2.1 release sometime early next week to
incorporate the fix and ensure adequate time for TCK testing.

Thoughts on this?

Matt