geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Java Adventure Builder Reference 1.0.1 webapp deployed
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2005 23:10:23 GMT
Selvaraj, Saraswathi (Cognizant) wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   We have deployed the adventure builder in geronimo.
>
> But the issue that we are getting is “CheckoutHTMLAction Exception:
> (404) Not Found” - Error.
>

> The Stack trace is
>

> (404)Not Found
>
>             at
> org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.readFromSocket(HTTPSender.java:744)

Hi,

This is just a guess, but I seem to find out the root cause of the Not
Found error. Take a look at
com.sun.j2ee.blueprints.consumerwebsite.actions.CheckoutHTMLAction:171.
There is hardcoded a url to the PoEndpointBean web service, which is the
same as the url the application accesses. I guess that OPC module is not
deployed properly and doesn't expose the web service under the
/webservice/PoEndpointBean url. I'm just about to work on the OPC module
, so I can't say it whether it's true or not. Just a guess.

> S.Saraswathi

Jacek