geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Request for a 1.3.1 Axis to support Geronimo Verion 1.0 for ApacheCon in December
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2005 20:33:25 GMT
On behalf of the Geronimo team I'd like to request a new release of Axis
1.3 get cut that incorporates all current fixes and is name 1.3.1 (or
something like that).  We are looking to formally cut our 1.0 release of
Geronimo for announcement at ApacheCon coming up in December.  Of
primary concern was a patch submitted by Kevan Miller that identified a
memory leak that was incorporated after the 1.3 release of Axis.

Can you please advise as to when (and if) a new release can be made
available?  We would like to start TCK testing of Geronimo around
December 10th but the earlier the better for a new cut of Axis so we can
get as much coverage as possible.

Thanks for your help.

Matt