geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Logo Contest Wiki Page
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2005 21:12:30 GMT

I agree that we should remove the logo contest link but I think it would
be great if we kept something on the wiki with the logo gif files so
that folks can pick them up and use them for documentation,
presentations, cross references from other projects, t-shirts, coffee
mugs, etc...

Joe

--
Joe Bohn