geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Remote Deployment from the Web Console
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2005 18:14:30 GMT

There has been some discussion about the need/desire for remote deploy
in V1.   I just wanted to point out that it appears that the deployment
from the web console works remotely (with file upload).   This surprised
me and several others so I just wanted to make sure people were aware of
it.  I verified this across two machines (not across firewalls or
anything)and it worked fine for a simple war.

Is the console capability good enough to claim remote deploy even if we
don't have a command line version of this?

-Joe

--
Joe Bohn
joe.bohn@earthlink.net