geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo ORB progress
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2005 01:24:20 GMT
Lars K├╝hne wrote, On 11/17/2005 3:19 PM:

> Kevan Miller wrote:
>

>> On 11/17/05, *Dain Sundstrom* <dain@iq80.com <mailto:dain@iq80.com>>

>> wrote:
>>
>>     +1 Using JIRA for tracking progress of the ORB would be great.
>>
>>     We already have a CORBA component, so I suggest you create an
>> "Add an
>>     ORB implementation" issue that can be the parent of all the tasks.
>>

> Done, GERONIMO-1198

Lars,

I think that we should make focused jira issues rather than a single
umbrella issue that tracks all work on the CORBA server.  Ideally,
people would put their stake in the ground by writing about the
architectural bit that they are going to implement in the wiki.  Then
follow up with a a single Jira issue that basically marks the bit that
you are going to implement.   File sub-tasks for the patches that you
are submitting.

WDYT?

Regards,
Alan