geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <>
Subject Can somebody please look at the patch for GERONIMO-1169?
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 22:09:05 GMT
This is a pretty minor change but because it hits the style sheet (which
I had to change for some other JIRAs as well) - I can't really create
any new clean patches until this one is included.  The alternative is to
roll this fix into the later fixes which I know doesn't go over very
well.  Can somebody please look at (and hopefully apply) this patch?

After this I will be able to build patches for several other console
items that I now have working locally including:
- The new Welcome Portlet launched when you log on the console.
- More Look and Feel enhancements to better match Epiq images
   - includes icons on navigation entries
   - Slightly improved About page.
   - Updating the Login page with the icon for About and removal of links
   - Updated Welcome Page (localhost:8080\  not console)
If you're interested in seeing what this will look like I've updated all
the images on confluence:

After all that I can get back to fixing functional problems with the
console and some more minor UI changes as I get new images from Epiq.

Joe Bohn

lose."   -- Jim Elliot

View raw message