geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [LONG] - Tomcat Examples in Geronimo - needed for v1
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 18:39:30 GMT
Because its not just us that affects this.  Its anyone outside of
geronimo who uses these jars in the fashion that they are named.  It
will likely cause them more JIRA issues for why their example wars don't
work, with the answer being the name of the war is in the URL.  So it
may be a negative for them.  We to get their input on this before doing it.