geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Proposed Welcome Portlet
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 18:16:59 GMT
Yes, spelling was never one of my strong points.  Would you believe that
I did spell check it?  (unfortunately cam is really a word  ... and
after years of getting it wrong I think I finally remembered the
difference between "it's" as a contraction and "its" possessive). :-)
Please let me know if I missed something else.

There's another updated version out there (some text, font changes) in
case anybody wants to provide any more last minute changes before I
create the patch.  I'm still missing the "powered by gif".  Of course it
can continue to change even after that.

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1829

--
Joe Bohn