geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Anders Hessellund Jensen <...@trifork.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo ORB progress
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 16:51:35 GMT
> Just to give you some direct guidance, you probably should have shot  an
> email out to the group saying "what do you guys do for testing  when
> more than one VM is involved" or "we have this idea for testing  in more
> than one VM, what do you think?"

You are right, and I apologise. Open source development is new to us,
and we need to get used to communicating more verbosely by email so we
don't reinvent the wheel, or work in different directions, and generally
keeps everyone informed on the progress of the project.

I will be busy elsewhere for the rest of the week, but I will have a
close look at the itest plugin when I get back.

Kresten currently works full time on the ORB implementation and a lot of
progress is being made here.

- Anders